Top Auckland Seasonal & Special Occasions
14 results | All Auckland Tours
* A traveler said: "Very nice aquarium and a great way to see the native sea life in Auckland. We have teens who enjoyed but I think smaller children would really love the activities here. We arrived a day late due to flight issues but the staff were SO kind accommodating that they still honored our tickets."
* A traveler said: "I had a really good time on this tour and the guide, Alex, was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local plants and wildlife. He took us to the Waitakere Ranges and Piha beach and explained about the rainforest ecosystem, it's history and how it's now being conserved as we went along. The rainforest was amazing and there are beautiful, scenic views over the ranges from the Arataki Visitor Centre. Piha beach was beautiful as well and we stopped on an overlook for some amazing views of it before we went down to it properly. We stopped for lunch at a bakery on the way (which does a really good stake pie by the way), and Alex had tea, coffee, juice and biscuits on the bus for a snack. It's a tour of nature so toilet stops are limited, being at the visitor centre and Piha Beach, but we were warned and it wasn't really a problem as it isn't a long drive between the sites. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone who's visiting New Zealand and wants to explore it's wilder side and even to locals who may want to learn a bit more about the wilderness and history of the ranges around them. This tour deserves the 5 stars I gave it and I'll definitely consider booking Bush and Beaches again in the future for another tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Colleen was amazing! Always nice to have such a passionate foodie leading a tour. Different varieties of food were available. Nicely paced. Overall, it was very enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Had a few laughs. We learnt something from every place she took us. Each place was totally different and well worth seeing. Would have this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Driver was at the cruise terminal as expected despite the uncertainties as to our arrival because of COVID-19. He had also tried to reach us by phone to ensure he was where he was needed. Vehicle was new and spotless and the the driver was friendly and efficient. Would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was lovely and very informative. I was very happy with the pickup and return via bus. The entire experience was wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Coleen did a great job of introducing us to little out of the way food experiences as well as giving us history and information about the city. I especially liked the Korean buns we had, made while we waited. I would never have tried them on my own."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mia was very knowlegable regarding the food scene in Auckland and gave many recommendations. The establishments we visited were first class and the food delicious. We were able to try dishes that we would not have usually ordered. Highly recommended for all foodies."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed meeting Elle and accompanying her to several craft beer locations. She described each tasting beer and shared information about the brewery as well as general information about Auckland, which was helpful. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A terrific tour! Amazing scenery, super knowledgeable, patient guide, yummy lunch and a good amount of free time to enjoy Piha beach. Rainforest walk was great - not too difficult and well worth the effort. I really recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent way to see the highlights of Auckland. Our driver Mike was very knowledgeable and genuine in his love of the city"
* A traveler said: "Smooth and easy transfer. Easy to find when you arrive. Driver was pleasant and helpful with the luggage after a long flight."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Wanaka
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Victoria