Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta Tours and Activities
It's not often that we get to see the inner workings of the human body, and the ever-popular "Bodies... The Exhibition" continues to display just that. Using a unique preservation system, over 200 actual human bodies can be seen in ways typically only available to medical professionals.
The exhibits are arranged by systems of the body, including skeletal, muscular, nervous, digestive, respiratory, reproductive, urinary, and circulatory. The eye-opening displays are highly educational, and the chance to see the complex inner workings of the human body is unforgettable. The exhibition is also a great way to learn about the history of anatomy from ancient times to the latest modern technologies.
Families of all ages are welcome to attend, though young children should be supervised by an adult during their visit. The exhibition exists in multiple cities across the world, and is highly popular as a part of tours of Atlanta.
Tours and Activities to Experience Bodies... The Exhibition Atlanta
Frequently Asked Questions
- Atlanta CityPASS
- Skip-The-Ticket-Line: World of Coca-Cola Admission Ticket in Atlanta
- 90-Minute Atlanta Guided Sightseeing Tour by Electric Car
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Tennessee