2 Athens Pottery Classes
Bring your mercurial and your talent and discover ancient Greek sculpture. Make your own souvenir with the ancient Greek tools under the guidance by our famous sculptors.
Make and take home a unique piece of Grecian pottery in this one-of-a-kind souvenir-making workshop. Learn all about ancient Greek art – sculptures, ceramics and more – and make a piece inspired by this rich artistic history with your own hands. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert potter or it’s only your first time; if you’re inexperienced, get personalized coaching from the artists leading your small group.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Athens are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Athens are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Athens may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Discover your talent in sculpture, in a country where golden section was born.
- Athens Pottery Workshop: Make Your Own Souvenir
- Church of Panagia Kapnikarea
- University of Athens
- Ghika Gallery (Pinakothiki Ghika)
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Byzantine & Christian Museum
- Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof
- Megalo Kavouri
- Allou! Fun Park
- Philopappos Hill (Filopappou)
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Cape Sounion
- Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)
- Theatre of Dionysus
- Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)
- Olympic Stadium (OAKA)
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Parliament Building (Vouli)
Things to do near Athens
- Things to do in Corinth
- Things to do in Volos
- Things to do in Kalamata
- Things to do in Naxos
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Ios
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Ionian Islands