Top Athens Night Tours
30 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Chris was a pure delight. She had is passionate about her country and was very insightful into the Greek culture. Non of the stops disappointed as each one provided a different culinary experience along with a mixture of Greek spirits. Great option for a tour your first night in the town of you are new to Athens."
* A traveler said: "Teddy was very informative, and it was a fun tour. Dinner was outside and casual at a family restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Highly recommended! Delicious Greek food, a lovely catamaran ride, and cool water for swimming. Would do this one again"
* A traveler said: "The all day Athens was a great way to the start of my birthday vacation trip. The tour was truly amazing, both tour guides were exceptionally knowledgeable, very kind and courteous. The buses were very comfortable and air was perfect, not too cold. Also the lunch was totally above what I expected and was a short walk for meeting place for later part of tour. Definitely worth all trip, lots of walking and climbing stairs. Breathtaking views were worth it. Love, love this Athens tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sissy was fabulous. So knowledgeable and humorous. She made the whole experience so great. Our favorite part was the Acropolis and the rock where the Apostle Paul preached."
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "Beyond knowledgeable and very very accommodating for us since we got our days mixed up. Thank you soooooo much!!!! Loved every bit of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite trips! Teddy was so much fun and informative. We had lots of time at the beach where some people swam, but we decided to get a beer and some seafood and watch the boats. The view at the temple was unbelievable. Honestly you have to go if you have the chance"
* A traveler said: "If you're a mythological fan this tour is for you, it was fantastic! Easy pace, loved the head sets -- which allowed social distancing. Very interesting to hear the actual history and mythology behind locations. The tour guide was fantastic! Very personable and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Our guide was friendly and fun, and the entire tour was a quick and interesting way to see more of the city!"
* A traveler said: "What a great day! Tour was perfectly timed for the hot day. Joy was our guide. She was so EnJOYable very knowledgeable and entertaining!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best museum tour I have ever had. The museum is 3 floors, so be prepared to walk a lot. It does have escalators and elevators. You will walk away with a complete understanding of the history of the Acropolis and a great respect for the skill of ancient artists and builders. Be sure to look down. Starting at the entrance, there are glass floors that let you view the excavations beneath the building. It gives you a sense of just how large the Acropolis complex was. On the third floor, you can see the frieze, both original panels and those copied from the British Museum. Then, look out the window to see the Parthenon lit for evening viewing. It was splendid."
* A traveler said: "Awesome way to see the city and stay out of the heat. Seeing the ruins all lit up at night is breathtaking."
* A traveler said: "Hit it out of the ballpark. Unbelievable night and company .hit so many neighborhoods. So many stories..so much good food."
* A traveler said: "Friendly talkative guide with lots of good information about many things. Great Segway tour with a variety of sights and nice and long"
* A traveler said: "As tour description stated "non smoking Mini Van, Mercedes Benz, Full air conditioned. I was going to give 3 stars as this cannot be considered tour bur rather car service. But I read the description carefully and they delivered exactly as it stated, nothing more, nothing less. On the other hand Viator "what's included" list is wrong. There is no TV in the car, no Wifi service was provided and no soda was offered. We saw two bottle of water sitting at the cup holder, so water bottle service is covered. our escort did great job at recommending Greek traditional dinner place. It was the best dinner we had during our 10 days trip in Greek. I would recommend this tour if you don't want to take taxi and need English speaking escort to let driver know where to go. Do not misunderstood, we did have a very comfortable evening, and you would normally have to spend 50 eruo per hour for private car service. I just want to make sure this is not Guided Tour and there is no special arrangement or plan by this tour. The driver hardly spoke and escort did answer our questions and plan for where we wanted to go for evening but did not engage in conversation."
* A traveler said: "This experience was one of our best in Athens and that is saying a lot because Athens was a truly unreal experience! Our took took driver, Dionysus, was both witty and kind and took us to some beautiful sites during our evening to her. Seeing Athens at Night in this way was absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Allou! Fun Park
- Megalo Kavouri
- Athens Designer Outlet
- Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)
- Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theater
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- Parliament Building (Vouli)
- Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)
- Kolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- Syntagma Station
- Choragic Monument of Lysicrates
- Church of Panagia Kapnikarea
- Athens National Archaeological Museum (Ethniko Arxaiologiko Mouseio)
- Onassis Cultural Centre
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki