Top Athens Food & Drink
341 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "The attention to detail that we received on the tour. We tried a vast array of foods that were all excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Loukia was an amazing guide and showed us some incredible local food purveyors that tourists may not seek out themselves."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience, must do! Great teacher, wonderful food, great walking tour through the market!"
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible experience! Very knowledgeable and fun guide! She was amazing. The wine and cheeses were scrumptious!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the location of the class with an outdoor feel and a beautiful view of the Acropolis. The class was fun and the food was delicious. Our chef was outstanding."
* A traveler said: "The teacher (Sophia) was really good at explaining the techniques of traditional greek cuisine and the class did go by in no time. I will definitely use this knowledge in the future. (The final dishes were also very good.) Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Five stars! What a wonderful way to experience Athens. Manos was great; very knowledgeable and proud of the history of Athens. Found off the beaten path places with wonderful authentic food!"
* A traveler said: "Tateleni, our guide, was so friendly & totally knowledgeable on the local foods and favorite places to get the best recipes and learn the culture behind each!! We also got to meet some of the people who prepare and served us the foodie delights!! We are also planning to take the evening tour with her tomorrow evening. Don’t change a thing!!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed the Dinner in the Sky! So unique and nothing we have ever done or heard of. Awesome food and fun crew. Would definitely recommend. The views were fantastic!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect, food, dancing and music, and our tour guide was an absolute gem and a comedian too. Much love and respect!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. A great way to spend 4 and a half hours. But make sure you’re hungry. There was so much food and a great variety. The se one last stop filled us with a variety of traditional old world Greek food. Soooo tasty. Great value. Will do this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, you get to sample real baklava, Greek coffee, samples of different olive oils, moussaka and many more....🤤🤤🤤"
* A traveler said: "The guide Penelope & the food/restaurants were excellent!! The wine & Liquors not so much.😢. Highly recommend the tour w/Penelope!! She was excellent!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a wonderful tour. Lots of traditional Greek food and conversation about the area. Come with an empty stomach! Rachel, our tour guide and owner was outstanding! She is very enthusiastic and passionate about her home and food. Probably the best tour guide we ever had had! Thanks For so much fun Rachel! Tom & Jean from Michigan"
* A traveler said: "I typed the directions into google maps and was taken the wrong way. However, our guide Kabalan picked us up and my wife and I had an awesome experience! Took us to some amazing food places and then we ended up hanging out after the tour and going to a hookah bar. Couldn’t have asked for a better night in Greece! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this through Viator as a last minute decision on the day and so glad we did. The staff couldn't have been more welcoming and the diamond 3 course menu dinner was so substantial and all dishes delicious, especially the warm chocolate brownie, with vanilla ice cream and cream. Service was great too 👍"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! I really enjoyed the first bar we went to, it was different and had a fun theme. The drinks were also great here. The guide made sure we had a good time and helped us get to know one another through a drinking game."
* A traveler said: "Loved the local side of the market . Great everything.over our tour guide. Be sure to try local food"
* A traveler said: "Glad to leave the driving to professionals in Athens. Easy to find stops. Agents available to answer questions."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour, really got to see some other sides of the city. The tour guide was very kind and personable. She was also incredibly knowledgeable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Syntagma Station
- National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)
- Allou! Fun Park
- Church of Panagia Kapnikarea
- University of Athens
- Mt. Lycabettus (Lykavittos)
- Adrianou Street
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Eugenides Foundation Planetarium
- Museum of Cycladic Art
- Piraeus Cruise Port
- Kotzia Square (Plateia Kotzia)
- National Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)
- Benaki Museum
- Acropolis Museum (Museo Akropoleos)
- Attica Zoological Park
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki