Top Aswan Historical Tours
498 results | All Aswan Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable in our mother language and very helpful in meeting our requests. Transport was comfortable"
* A traveler said: "The Tour was very fantastic and tour Guide was very friendly und helpful . I recommend it for every visitor to Aswan"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized. Karim was super friendly and knowledgeable with very good German. He managed to bring history to life, especially in Philae Temple. One of the best guides we had in Egypt. Would absolutely do a tour with him again. We asked to be dropped off at the bazaar at the end instead of the hotel (which was much further) but this was no problem at all."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting your with two very significant historical places. Our tourguide Nermine was amazing. Funny and she took time to fulfill all of our needs, and was very good company"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very beautiful , calm and very clean. Our guide Ahmed was very professional and gave to the group a lot of historical informations. He gives the best of himself to help his guest and Take care about everything. Thank you so much Ahmed !"
* A traveler said: "We booked a day trip from Aswan to Abu Simble and decided on the way back to add the Nubian Village. The tour was great and they were flexible for last minute changes. Would recommend for any tour!"
* A traveler said: "The Trip could not run any better! They picked me up at the agreed time at my hotel in a very comfortable van equipped with air conditioned (very important in Aswan) The Abu Simbel temple is simply amazing, perhaps the most impressive one I visited in whole Egypt! The tour guide assisted with very interesting information (in perfect English!) about the temple, you miss 80% of the temple if you don’t have somebody that explains you how was it built, who is represented … On the way back we did a 10 minutes pause for toilet/coffee … I was very happy with this trip and recommend it 100% 👍"
* A traveler said: "Really wonderful experience with a great and professional guide. Comfortable transport. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We are very satisfied with the tour !!! everything was right and we even booked a taxi from the same guy for the next day to drive us to the Aswan and the sightseeings there! So you can trust them! I really recommend! :)"
* A traveler said: "3 nights/4 day trip up the Nile. Amazing. Staff great, food good, room with view and refrigerator, AC/ heating, comfortable bed. We were picked up from our Hotel by a driver and guide. Every port we came into we had a guide to take just the 2 of us to visit temples. Could not have asked for better services and trip."
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Tour guide speaks very good English. unfinished obelisk is really worth visiting, it's amazing the technique they were using to create obelisk 4000 years ago, so smart people."
* A traveler said: "The car was on time at 0400 AM, the guide was friendly as well as the driver. The guide helped us at the airport and spoke well English."
* A traveler said: "Ahmed was a great guide, he is invested in providing the best experience possible. He is very knowledgeable in Egyptian history and has a great sense of humor so the tours were entertaining and educational. He definitely made the trip special and I strongly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "Mohammed Albasha was our tour guide and he was fantastic! He was well informed & even helped me when I was sick getting something to help with my stomach. The cruise was nice, but we were surprised that water was not included in the price & it did not say anywhere."
* A traveler said: "The driver was there waiting our arrival. He spoke English very well and we arrived at our destination safely. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was overall great. The highlight were our guides Sultan and Mike who went a long way in our tour. The cruise passes from all the sites of interest. The only drawback would be that the boat could use a bit of an upgrade for the price."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable room and boat at a very reasonable price. Food was good. Staff on board are great. Ramzy was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and informative and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Tour Guide Mohamed Al Qadi was really Friendly. He took care of every tiny detail during our Tour His guidance was so intresting and teached the group how to read Pharaoh Language 🤣😜"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera