Top Assisi Half-day Tours
18 results | All Assisi Tours
* A traveler said: "Katia, our tour guide, was knowledgeable, witty, and compassionate. My mother walks with a cane and she was accommodating to her. The tour was amazing! We will return!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Michele was fantastic. He was thorough in is explanations and spent extra time on the things we were most interested in. It was just the two of us so basically a private tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Great food and wine and friendly ladies doing our tasting! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED this entire tasting from start to finish, it literally felt like coming over to a friend's house and seeing one of their passions. We toured their winery, learned about local growing traditions, and had an entire meal with several wines that was just perfect. In fact the food was so good we bought a bottle of olive oil right there and they baked us some bruschetta to take back with us to the hotel. If you're going anywhere near Assisi you have to come here, I guarantee you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Small tour but great experience, we got to see how it is made and taste the wonderful wines and olive oil they produce!! The olive oil is great and our tour guide was so sweet and informative. We loved it a must see if in Assisi!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide provided a lively and passionate tour filled with history, legends, and genuine passion for the subject matter...Francis and Clare."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Valentina has a remarkable command of the history of these structures and the incomparable artwork they contain. She was warm, clear and eager to tell the stories of the people who created them and those to whom they are dedicated. It was a wonderful day and even enough time, to get to know a little about each other."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Lazio