Top Arizona Dining Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 Arizona Dining Experiences | All Arizona Tours
Have burning questions on space and technology? Want to know what's REALLY happened to the 20 Trillion "missing dollars" through the Pentagon & HUD? Want to know what trade is being done with ETs and which ones? With the best cafe in town providing lunch, and Q & A directed by YOU for an hour, this is a MUST DO afternoon event.
The first ever food tour in Arizona! We offer multiple versions, with stops at 5 local restaurants, eateries, and specialty food shops.
This 3 hour tour combines the three amazing activities which are eating, story telling, and riding Segway’s! The tour begins with a Segway tutorial and training session. Once everyone is comfortable and ready to go we meander through Historic downtown Flagstaff and Heritage square before whetting your appetite with a unique seasonal handcrafted beverage. Next we explore the old town neighborhood and see the spot Flagstaff received its iconic name before we head to the historic southside neighborhood for a trendy yet tasty appetizer directly on the original rt. 66. Once the appetizer is finished we are off to explore the amazing NAU campus while letting loose on the Segways as we make our way over to the truly authentic entree. As we ride past interesting sights, hearing stories of the towns past and present until we arrive at our dessert destination to put the perfect finishing touch on our appetites as we finish off the tour back at the Flagstaff Sports Exchange.
For the ultimate wild west adventure, visit the Blazin’ M Ranch in Cottonwood, Arizona. This chuckwagon supper and western stage show attraction features a frontier town where museums, shops, vintage tractor rides, a live shooting gallery, ranch critters and ridin’ and ropin’ are all part of the fun. Also, enjoy a western-style chuckwagon dinner, reminiscent of the kind that was served around campfires over a century ago, and a dinner theater featuring western entertainment and special events.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dining Experiences in Arizona?
The best Dining Experiences in Arizona according to Viator travelers are:
- Conversations with a Contactee
- Interview With A Contactee
- Arizona Food Tours- A Taste of Old Town Scottsdale
- Flagstaff Food Tour by Segway
- Skip the Line: Chuck Wagon Supper & Western Stage Show at Blazin' M Ranch Ticket
What Dining Experiences in Arizona are good for avoiding crowds?
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Shopping Village
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Arizona Science Center
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Pima Air and Space Museum
- Oak Creek Vista
- Bell Rock
- Navajo Nation
- Antelope Canyon
- Grand Parlour at the Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- Phantom Ranch
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Superstition Mountains
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Glen Canyon Dam
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Mather Point
Things to do near Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Wyoming