Top Arizona Archaeology Tours
37 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "Guide (Steve Benson) was a wealth of information. We did a lot in 11 hours. Very interesting and memorable"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was fantastic! Service was great. If you want a great flight over the Grand Canyon Maverick is the way to go"
* A traveler said: "Scenery was so beautiful. Adrian was a gracious host and we enjoyed the music man! It was helpful to hear the history before arriving at the train station at the grand canyon."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. Well planned with right amount of sightseeing and breaks. The driver,Chip, was excellent in every respect. Tour was on schedule."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Donnie was very informed about the area and shared lots of information with us. Thank you Donnie!!"
* A traveler said: "Antelope Canyon has been on my bucket list for a long time. Chris our guide was very knowledgeable about the geology of the area as well as great places to go hike. Fantastic experience."
* A traveler said: "The staff were fun and knowledgeable!! The finger food was pretty good and the drinks were on point also. It was nice to just sit and relax and learn some history"
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Surprised boyfriend for his birthday. WE HAD A BLAST!! You will not regret this! It is worth every penny. Breathtaking scenery! Will most definitely be back!!"
* A traveler said: "Renee Our guide she made the trip We saw a ton of wildlife. She made a point to stop so we could all see"
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "Renee was an excellent guide. Entertaining and so knowledgeable. Time flew by with her narrative of history, wildlife, people, etc. so glad I booked this excursion for us! Thank you, Renee!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour...enjoyed our tour of Sedona, train ride from Williams and views of Grand Canyon. Want to return to AZ and spend more time in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Guyermo took excellent care of us and was so informative. He made our experience very personal. Our family made a new friend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was awesome. Great stops and lively descriptions of history and geology. East rim is Definately worth the drive."
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome tour! Don was knowledgeable and fun - was attentive that everyone felt safe, hydrated, and welcomed. Wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour guide “Sarge” and we loved the burrows . We ate at the oatman hotel and we thought the money was cool that everyone left."
* A traveler said: "Great adventure. Smooth flight. Amazing views. Tip: if flying in winter or spring take warm jacket, warm socks and maybe a scarf or a hat. It gets cold in the air and at the Grant Canyon. Also, don’t forget some gum for your ears. 😁 Otherwise the tour is amazing! Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my trip to the Grand Canyon yesterday. Matt was very knowledgeable about the area, and knew how to fit in some humor along the way. There were plenty of stops throughout the trip, plenty of photo opportunities and time to explore. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yavapai Point
- Grand Parlour at the Scottish Rite Cathedral
- Sonoran Desert
- Grand Canyon IMAX Theater
- Phantom Ranch
- Oak Creek Canyon
- South Mountain Park
- Tusayan Ruins and Museum
- Canyon Lake
- Red Rock State Park
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Grand Canyon Visitor Center
- Navajo Nation
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Toroweap Point
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Wupatki National Monument
- Bearizona Wildlife Park
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas