If you’re hoping for a getaway filled with warm, sunny days, hit the road to Tempe. With 330 days of sunshine each year and an average temperature of 85 degrees, just thinking about Tempe can make you feel warm.
The combination of nice weather and 50 parks make spending time outside easy. Papago Park has more than 13 miles of hiking and biking trails and Tempe Beach Park boasts 25 acres of recreation space, while cyclists love Tempe’s 175 miles-plus of dedicated bikeways.
Tempe is home to Arizona State University. Just North of ASU is Tempe Town Lake, a popular spot for boating, kayaking, fishing and rowing. An assortment of water toys are available for visitors to rent. Shoppers flock to The Mill Avenue District and its more than 100 shops, restaurants and bars.
Ways to experience Tempe
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Tempe tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tempe 2020?
What's the best way to experience Tempe?
- Awesome Instagram Tour of Phoenix
- Small-Group or Private Deluxe Phoenix and Scottsdale Day Trip
- Private Sunset Sonoran Desert Mountain Bike Adventure
- Phoenix Sunset and Night Lights Photography Tour
Things to do near Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Wyoming