In Arizona's Lake Powell area lies Antelope Canyon, one of the most-photographed slot canyons in the United States. Formed by water rushing through the rock over the course of millions of years, this southwestern natural wonder has two parts that are often mixed up—the deep yet narrow Upper Antelope Canyon (also known as Spiral Rock Arches) and the Lower Antelope Canyon (Hasdeztwazi), both of which are set on Navajo land as part of the Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park.
Ways to experience Antelope Canyon
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Antelope Canyon tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Antelope Canyon 2020?
What's the best way to experience Antelope Canyon?
- Upper Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Tour from Flagstaff
- Lower Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket
Things to do near Arizona
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Grand Canyon National Park
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Baja California
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Wyoming