Famous for its white-stone architecture, active volcanoes, and plunging canyon, Arequipa is a dream destination for history buffs and thrill seekers. Three days give you enough time to enjoy all of Arequipa’s main draws, which include its historic center and the Colca Canyon.
Cayma is one of the 29 districts that make up Peru’s Arequipa Region. Some 75,000 people call this place, which covers approximately 246 square-kilometers, home. Adventurous travelers can trek to the top of nearby El Misti, the most popular climb in the area. Those who prefer a more leisurely outdoor adventure can stay close to city center with a number of stunning local parks, including Señor de la Caña, Urbanización Tronco de Oro and Urb. La Explanada.
Cayma District, Arequipa, Peru
The Cayma District is located east of the Yura District, North of the Yanahuara District and south of Cabreria.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Cayma District?
Attractions near Cayma District:
What else should I know about attractions in Arequipa?
- Recoleta Convent (Monasterio de la Recoleta)
- Santa Catalina Monastery (Monasterio de Santa Catalina)
- Moral House (Casa de Moral)
- Plaza de Armas
- Historic Centre of Arequipa
- Basilica Cathedral of Arequipa
- La Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía)
- Sachaca District
- Museum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos)
- Founder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador)
- Sabandía Mill (Molino de Sabandía)
- Sabandía District
- Chachani Volcano
- Colca Canyon (Canon del Colca)