Top Aragón Food & Drink
6 results | All Aragón Tours
* A traveler said: "We booked the food experience / cooking class and were both thrilled. Jorge and his sister and father were superb hosts and couldn’t do enough for us both. Shopping in the market for ingredients was fun and learning the history was an added bonus. Thank you Jorge so much we will definitely be back again soon."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Jorge. You don't visit the city if you don't know Jorge. We taste good wine and tapas with a nice explanation. It was fantastic, even with the facemask"
* A traveler said: "Tapas, vino, history and local knowledge in one great experience. Jorge is a local business owner who also provides tapas tours. Not just any tapas tour but a tour that encompasses the history of Zaragoza but a local’s knowledge of the tapas scene. It was one of the best tapas tours of our journey thru Spain this month. His recommendations on tapas and wines were exceptional!! His combination of intelligence and affability is unusual. Jorge provided my wife and I with an afternoon that will be long remembered."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Region of Murcia