Top Aqaba Full-day Tours
39 results | All Aqaba Tours
* A traveler said: "Besides the professional and interesting tour in the Wadi Rum desert I would like to highlight the hospitality of our guide Feras. My wife had high fever and was invited to sleep in his house. When we had a problem with our rental car, Feras called his relatives who jointly helped to fix the car. Amazing hospitality! I can highly recommend this tour and the guide Feras!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with a great guide Bxr, young and energetic with lot of humor! Visited many surprising attractions in the desert and some nice hiking too. The tee at the sunset was a nice finalle! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our driver met us at the cruise ship port and took us to Petra. He turned us over to the local guide who showed us everything in Petra. He had detailed in depth knowledge of the site and shared it all with us. He took many photos of us during or tour. We walked about 9 miles by the time we walked back up to the top. What fantastic memories. Beware of the horse carriages and the horse back rides are not FREE."
* A traveler said: "The driver was good, the guide mediocre and the travel agency was lousy. They issued conflicting messages and lied about why the driver was late. The price charged was double what it would have cost if I had done it on site. This reflects badly on Viator and Trip Advisor."
* A traveler said: "Petra was amazing and we had a great guide! Make sure to go to Little Petra - no crowds and fantastic view from above!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Fabulous. The driver and guide were both excellent. A trip of a life time. Going in November was perfect."
* A traveler said: "I can't speak enough of this company, driver or the tour guide. Everything was top notch and it was one of the best experiences of our trip. Wonderful people and a great tour company to work with"
* A traveler said: "Our ship docked in Aqaba. Prox 3 hour drive to Petra. Driver Nasser was very knowledgable and spoke good English. Picked up English speaking tour guide in Petra. This was a once in a life time experience. On return from Petra did tour of Wadi Rum which highly recommend-very exciting driving through the desert, seeing the formations meeting Bedouins. On way back Nasser took us on some sightseeing that was not a part of the original package. Highly recommend -would not want to miss chance to see Petra and Wadi Rum was an excellent bonus. This is long day but was one of the highlights of our 28 day cruise. Pricing much more reasonable than through the cruise line."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera