Kursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours
The Kursunlu Waterfalls (Kurşunlu Şelalesi) are a small cascade set amid a cool, pine forest. While not as impressive as the more visited Duden Waterfalls, the Kursunlu falls feel a little more remote due to their setting and access via a short and pleasant walk through the forest.
Only 20 minutes from central Antalya, the surrounding area offers plenty of walking opportunities, especially along the Aksu river. While the falls are more of a trickle in the summer months, it is sometimes possible to spot trout and turtles in the pools that form here.
It’s a good idea to bring a picnic – there are plenty of picnic areas along the river.
The Kursunlu Waterfalls are about 19km (12mi) northwest of Antalya along the Antalya-Alanya highway.
19 Tours and Activities to Experience Kursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Perge, Aspendos and Waterfalls Day Tour from Antalya
- Antalya City Tour with Waterfalls and Cable Car
- Antalya Waterfall Tour (3 Di̇fferent Waterfall In Antalya)
- Antalya City and Waterfalls Tour with Lunch
Things to do near Antalya
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kemer
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Fethiye
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Muğla
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese