Huntington Beach Tours and Activities
When people think of what life is like for folks who actually live in Southern California, images similar to Huntington Beach typically come to mind. Appropriately nicknamed “Surf City USA,” Huntington Beach’s 10 miles of coastline and warm temperatures make outdoor living possible year round.
Popular activities revolve around the wide, sandy beaches, from surfing to volleyball, swimming and stand-up paddle boarding. When the sun sets, beach bonfires become the star attraction in the sand. Huntington Beach has more than over 500 fire rings, free and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Hot dogs and s’mores cook nicely under the stars.
The Huntington Beach Pier is one of the longest piers on the West Coast, stretching 1,850 feet into the waves. It serves as the unofficial center of all of the action and is located on the Pacific Coast Highway and Main Street. Visitors can fish, shop, eat or just wander.
Tours and Activities to Experience Huntington Beach
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona