Top Amsterdam Sunset Cruises
13 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "Mark and Cynthia were an absolute delight ! Not only did they make us feel very comfortable, but they also taught us a lot of interesting things about Amsterdam, the canals and ships. You can really feel the love and passion they have for this lifestyle. As far as the boat itself was also very cosy and nice. It was clean and had a functional setup with a table in the middle and the seats on the inner borders. This is the perfect activity for all types of groups i promise ! We are definitly coming back! Once again, Cynthia and Mark, THANK YOU WE HAD SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME !"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, it gave really interesting information and was so easy to see everything and gave you chase to see things you wouldn’t maybe see from the paths. Well worth it and such a friendly crew."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "We has a blast with Marc and the rest of the guests on our two hour tour. There were lots of drinks, snacks and great entertainment from the welcoming captain."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Pap was amazing, he was funny, knowledgeable, very kind and so very accommodating. We truly enjoyed out time."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip to Amsterdam was highlighted by the wonderfully tour by Sebi. Between his personal knowledge of the city and the fabulous charcuterie and drinks provided, he has the consummate evening tour. Nothing could be better on the canals!! Thank you Sebi!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- National Holocaust Museum
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)
- Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)
- Emperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)
- Moco Museum
- Jewish Historical Museum (Joods Historisch Museum)
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Amstel River
- Amsterdam Tulip Museum
- Leiden Square (Leidseplein)
- National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)
- Xtracold Icebar
- The Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem