Top Amsterdam Shore Excursions
154 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "Esther was lovely. We enjoyed learning about windmills from her. And it was so nice that she could share her own experiences of living in a windmill with us."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion we have ever had. Rudy's Taxi Service is conscientious and thoughtful and keep in touch. Our tour guide was fantastic. Knowledgeable, fun and took us to visit all of the best spots in Amsterdam."
* A traveler said: "Der Kapitän und das Service team nett und freundlich. Das Tour war schön und inreressant. ... I was an hour late and could still do the tour. Thanks very much. الرحلة كانت جميلة وقصيرة.. الموضوع كان أغلبه تاريخ ... عن القوارب والملاحة ويحكي عن مباني ومتاحف تاريخية عدينا بجانبها.. رحلة سريعة وحلوة فيك تشرب شي ب ٥ يورو."
* A traveler said: "Hans took really good care of us. He arrived early and was very thorough and professional. Not only did we get to see all we had asked to see but Hans even threw in a surprise! And showed us the beautiful countryside. We truly enjoyed our time and highly recommend him. Thank you Hans for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Esther our tour guide was amazing! She knew all of the ins and outs of Zaan Schans. The whole day was great! The pancake lunch was in a beautiful place. This tour was very nice and I highly recommend it but read below. Here are my takeaways: 1. I took a bag with water and a coat and snack in it thinking we would be in the same car all day. We weren’t. 2. I had to wait for a free locker at the kukenhoff to store my bag as I didn’t want to carry it for at least 3 hours as I had bought cheese at zaan Schans and it was HEAVY! 3. I didn’t know there was actually a luggage check as well at kukenhoff so I would not have had to wait if I had known that. 4. I feel the guide that picked us up after kukenhoff to take us back to Amsterdam could have maybe had some small bottles of water waiting for us. There are places to buy water but considering what we Paid for our tour, I feel 2 bottles of water would have been a nice touch. 5. I thought we should tip our guide but wasn’t sure so we tipped 20 euros. Our guide was appreciative. I recommend using zaan tours again but wish I had known some of the above before I booked. Therefore this is why I am leaving this review!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day trip from Amsterdam! Would highly recommended this trip. My guide, Lucy, was informative and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "We could not have selected a better guide. He made our first day in Amerstam memorable and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Bart took us on an amazing, not rushed, private adventure where we experienced the beauty of old Holland's windmills, old towns, cheese and clog making as well as a great tour of the river. Very informative and not rushed at all! Highly recommended if you have little ones!"
* A traveler said: "Very impressive tour with our guide Robert. This tour is a must-do for anyone visiting Amsterdam. Especially for families it is a great experience. Our guide Robert was very accommodating and easy to talk with. He is truly one of the best guides we ever did a tour with. With this tour Robert also takes you to a cheese farm, clog maker and inside of a windmill. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Thank you Robert!"
* A traveler said: "Even though we visited the Keukenhof Gardens on the very last day of the Keukenhof it was an amazing experience!! Wilma picked us up from our hotel in Amsterdam and we all chatted all the way to Delft where we visited a delft potter and had our first taste of Dutch 'stroop wafels'. We also visited a windmill after Wilma, our guide, explained the pumping of water from the polder areas. We were lucky to find the windmill manager on site and he showed us the workings of the windmill. We really, really enjoyed the day out with Wilma. Thanks for an awesome first day of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best - highlight of our trip! Our guide Rob was great. He was friendly, knowledgeable and very enthusiastic. We started the tour from our hotel and first explored The Hague. From there we went to Kinderdjik and saw the Dutch countryside, Windmills and took a boat tour. Last stop of the trip was Rotterdam, we were really impressed by this city. We had a brilliant day and would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "This private tour provides a unique experience Our guide, Callum, was very accommodating Loved the quaint villages, the sites, the demonstrations & the food. I fell in love with the Jersey cows & cheese"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour of City. Flower market was breath taking in it's beauty. Max was a fun and experienced guide."
* A traveler said: "4 of us who took this private tour could not have been more pleased. Six-seven hour private tour with automobile pick-up and drop-off at our Amsterdam hotel. We first had a great walking tour of the Zaanse Schans Dutch historic area; while it was filled with tourists (late August), it was enjoyable nonetheless. Then we had a private and interesting boat tour (about 30 minutes)j; very lovely sights. Stopped in Zaandam - interesting city. Saw a museum which had Monet reproductions of the many paintings he made of the area, a tour of the Peter the Great home, and then a lovely lunch (included in price) in Zaandam. Price very reasonable. Knowledgeable and friendly English-fluent guides. Strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I highly recommend it. You will see some cool photo spots and also learn some new photography skills. Olaf was so patient and thorough. He is a great teacher and has really helped me move forward in my photography journey. Thank you Olaf."
* A traveler said: "Aglaya was just incredible. She was funny, informative, inquisitive and so much fun to be with. About 30 minutes into the tour she was family. Best tour I've had in Europe and I have had many!!! It was a pleasure to spend the day with her."
* A traveler said: "My family had an amazing experience with an excellent driver/guide. He was informed, polite, professional, and great with the kids. We will book with aviator again for sure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dam Square
- NEMO Science Museum
- Museum Het Schip
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)
- Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Artis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra)
- Museum of Bags and Purses
- Johan Cruyff Arena
- New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)
- Diamond Museum Amsterdam
- National Monument (Nationaal Monument op de Dam)
- Royal Concertgebouw
- National Holocaust Museum
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem