Top Amsterdam Car Tours
145 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "Sean was an amazing guide. He’s extremely knowledgeable but made the entire tour fun and relaxing. Highly recommend this tour for anybody interested in the history and anecdotes of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the city from a different perspective was worth the trip by itself. It also provided an audio description with the provided headphones."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Was good craic and something a bit different, didn't last very long but wasn't too expensive. Get the large ice glass as you get more free drink!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a nice relaxing trip around Amsterdam! The audio was very good and provided a lot of details. Highly recommended. Also I noticed a family take their lunch aboard another boat to enjoy, wished I had thought of that. Lastly, the boat Captain was extremely skilled in maneuvering the boat, it was remarkable at times."
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was such a great experience, the staff managed to give us a good time even when there was a pandemic going around and it was only me my friend and two other girls. Well worth it! Gave us free ice glass cube trays and a bucket, and drink was well served."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour and he speaks very good and easy to understand English. He is very friendly and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, it gave really interesting information and was so easy to see everything and gave you chase to see things you wouldn’t maybe see from the paths. Well worth it and such a friendly crew."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a great guide with a great sense of humour. Lots of information and saw so many great sights. Learned a lot about the city of Amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "Arthur was our guide. He was passionate and knowledgeable about the subject. He was engaging with our group. The point of this tour was education and we felt the emotional impact. We went with our two adult children. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "A very nice trip. Said is a very good guide. We can really recomenrd this tour. We enjoyed the fat very much."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend this tour! The guide Tony showed us the entire red light district and made the tour exciting, interesting and fun. An absolute must do in Amsterdam! :)"
* A traveler said: "Danny gave us a great 4-hour tour of Amsterdam. We're able to see all of the major sites and get a great history and perspective of how Amsterdam has developed over many many years. We especially appreciated having prepaid tickets and going on a houseboat,that was a unique experience. Great job, thank you."
* A traveler said: "So worth doing. We are a family of four and were the only ones on the tour with Ilaria. She was a great guide and explained the background and context of paintings and artists that was memorable and really brought the paintings alive."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Sidecar Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem