Top Amman Food Tours
14 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "Wafa, the leader of the class, was just amazing. Loved the setting in the family home (since 1940 I believe). The food we prepared and ate taught us a lot about Jordan. A must do when visiting."
* A traveler said: "A trip recommended for everyone on a short "city break" to Jordan. You get to see all the most important landmarks in a comfortably paced 2-day trip. Everything well organised, with good communication prior to start of and during the trip. Plus the guide, Qutaibah, was very friendly and understanding, with all the answers needed!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Guide was amazing and knowledgeable and bought me chocolate 🤣 amazing experience all around"
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "It’s great if you want to see these places in one day. Our driver Nidal was very helpful and an excellent driver."
* A traveler said: "We booked transportation only since we wanted to go relax, nice and slowly. Amer, was kind, patient and always ready to give a hint or recommendation about the sites we visited. There was not even a single offer made by him to push for a place, restaurant or guide which was great, 5/5. Great driver, we felt safe the whole trip."
* A traveler said: "I always try to start my tour in a country with a food tour the day before my actual tour begins just to get a flavor of the local food spots. Most tour groups don't go to the local food spots. This food tour was right on. Great local food that was not available on my actual tour."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour for anyone looking for a quick trip to Mt. Nebo and Madaba. The drive is easy and I did not feel rushed."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Guide spoke perfect English and had some great insight to both Amman and Jordan. Went to a mosque and observed the differences and similarities to Christian churches. Great way to see Amman."
* A traveler said: "The driver waited for an hour in the airport. Our experience was very pleasant and we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, Firas was very kind and informative. We really enjoyed our tour, we loved the restaurant as well"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia