Royal Automobile Museum
A huge draw for car enthusiasts, the Royal Automobile Museum displays more than 70 classic cars and other vehicles, many of which are from the personal collection of King Hussein. Not just about the cars themselves, the museum looks at who drove them and the events they were a part of, making the museum a point of interest to those interested in history and the royal family too.
Each car has a full explanation of its type, and model, plus the year it was made, its engine power, and the occasions it was used for. In addition to grand classic cars, the Royal Automobile Museum also has various types of motorcycles and racing cars on display.
A trip to the Royal Automobile Museum can be combined with visiting the Jordan Museum, King Abdullah Mosque, the Roman Theater, Rainbow Street, and the Citadel, either on a private six-hour tour or a longer sightseeing tour with lunch included.
What are Royal Automobile Museum hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Royal Automobile Museum?
- Petra and Wadi Rum Tour
- Amman City Tour Including Traditional Breakfast - Lunch and Jordanian Sweet
- Amman Half-Day Private Tour with Special Option for Children
- Private Amman City Sightseeing with Optional Arabic Mezze Lunch and Turkish Bath
Things to do near Amman
- Things to do in Madaba
- Things to do in Sweimah
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Herzliya
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Red Sea