Once known as Abu Baker al Siddiq Street, this popular destination is a one-stop strip for travelers looking to experience the beauty, diversity, history and culture of Amman. Rainbow Street is home to international council buildings, major businesses, roof top bars and dozens of restaurants. Several significant historical sites, like the residence of King Talala and the home of former military commanders are also located nearby.
Travelers say this central location is the ideal spot to grab an evening meal on a visit to Jordan, and the perfect place to smoke some shisha surrounded by travelers and locals alike. Visitors say women should be mindful of how they dress, as a more conservative culture can result in unwanted attention for those who show too much skin.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Rainbow Street?
- Private Walking Tour in Amman with local guide
- Private Street Food and Walking Tour Amman Downtown
- Amazing Amman City Tour
- Private Walking Tour of Amman Day or Night
Things to do near Amman
- Things to do in Madaba
- Things to do in Sweimah
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Herzliya
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Red Sea