Azraq Wetland Reserve
A tranquil oasis hidden between the vast sands and sandstone cliffs of Jordan’s deserts, the Azraq Wetland Reserve offers a welcome change of scenery, and it’s an easy day trip from nearby Amman.
The expanse of lush wetlands, glittering blue pools and seasonally flooded marshland is undeniably scenic, but the main attractions for visitors are the wildlife spotting opportunities. Around 150 species of migratory birds pass through the reserve, while native species include water buffalo and the rare Azraq Killifish.
What are Azraq Wetland Reserve hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Azraq Wetland Reserve ?
- Day Tour Desert Castles & Azraq Wetland Reserve
- Private Tour: Desert Castle Tour of Eastern Jordan from Amman
- Private Full-Day Tour in Azraq Wetland Reserve from Amman
- Azraq Wetland Private Half Day Tour from Amman
Things to do near Amman
- Things to do in Madaba
- Things to do in Sweimah
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Herzliya
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Famagusta District
- Things to do in Red Sea