Top Amazon Nature and Wildlife Tours
125 results | All Amazon Tours
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing time with this tour. Our guide, Nelton was extremely knowledgeable and a super fun person. The lodge and the staff were way better than anything i expected, and so was the food. I will sure to be back during the dry season as well. Overall, top experience."
* A traveler said: "The location was fabulous. The guides were wonderful. The excursions were fun and enjoyable. The staff took care of every need."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience for my friends and I. We enjoyed everything about this guided tour and stay from the food to the workers to the locations. Our guide Alfredo was a great guide and really increased our experience. The staff was very attentive for anything needed and cared about making everything as good as it could be"
* A traveler said: "The lodge is nice in a beautiful location. A lot of thanks to our guide, Moisis. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of the local nature. He really hepled us to feel comfortable to the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, my wife and I had an amazing time, a memorable experience. Food excellent, guide superbly knowledgeable and we saw real wild animals birds plants. Loved it"
* A traveler said: "The lodge was beautiful and comfortable. The tours were engaging and interesting and our Tour guide Louise was phenomenal. The food was delicious, three course meals!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . Our guide Ronal was the best very hard working guy and very knowledgeable. I have to mention Sara's name a great person in charge of the lodges . Wonderful food always , and the Lodges on the rivers edge were amazing great , great experience after all"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and helpful guides and staff. Food was divine, cabin was well appointed."
* A traveler said: "Great location flexible itinerary really recommend. Great food amazing good given location. Atmospheric, good rooms ...."
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing place stay, wonderful food, private villa with excursions and did a private fishing adventure catching piranha which included the chef and guide fishing out on the river and prepared your catch with all fresh fruit at a small village."
* A traveler said: "It was only a one day tour so you cannot expect the same experience as if you take a week on the jungle. For a one day introduction to the jungle it is worthwhile."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 3-Day All Inclusive Guided Jungle Tour from Iquitos at Maniti Eco-Lodge
- 4-Day Amazon Wildlife Tour in Pacaya Samiria National Reserve from Iquitos, Peru
- 15-Day Expedition to the Matses Indigenous Territory
- Best of Tambopata 3 Days 2 nights with Chuncho Macaws clay lick
- Amazon Jungle Adventure 4/ Days /3 Nights
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado