Top Amazon Climbing Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Nature and Wildlife
2 results | All Amazon Tours
Sort by: Featured
Sandoval Lake not only stands out for its beauty, but Due to the rich flora and fauna found in its waters, Sandoval Lake is also attractive to those who like bird watching, because thanks to the vegetation it has in its mangroves and surroundings, that is the habitat of more than 600 species of birds, between migrants and residents, so we will learn more about this beautiful place by having the guidance of a professional natrualist who will provide us with valuable information on the ecology of animals and also of the place.
This is a good choice if you want to connect with nature and enjoy the jungle in its purest state and be able to perform different activities
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in Amazon are taking additional safety precautions?
These Amazon experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Climbing in Amazon are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado