Top Amazon Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Food & Drink
1 result | All Amazon Tours
Sort by: Featured
Interactive class in one of the best restaurants in the city (Burgos restaurant) where the chef will share his experience and teach us to prepare the best dishes of the area with Amazonian techniques where carnivores, vegetarians and vegans are welcome. Ask for the Restauragos Burgos and everyone will talk about their dishes and good seasoning.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Amazon are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Amazon may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos