Top Amalfi City Tours
23 results | All Amalfi Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time on our wine tour. We visited 2 wineries, and had a great meal at the second winery that was prepared by the winemakers mother. The wines we sampled at both wineries were stellar. Gaetano had a couple of days free later in the week, and we worked out a deal to have him take us to Paestum and Casarta. On one of the days he arranged a meal for us at a small restaurant in Buccino where he knew the co-owner, that was very possibly the best meal we've ever had. i would whole-heartedly recommend Gaetano and the Wine Bus, you won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Giacomo is an excellent guide, both in telling the history of the food of the Amalfi coast as well as guiding us through the cooking class."
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience with our driver. He was prompt, friendly and efficient. We highly recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "this climb through densely wooded hills above Amalfi towards the waterfalls is very quiet and beautiful. Alessandro's knowledge of the area and its historical geo-political significance is much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with Rocco and Carla! They were really friendly and told us a lot about italian cuisine. The food was amazing and they shared all the recipes, so we can make it ourselves when we're back at home. We would definitely recommend this workshop!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our private Almagro coast and Pompeii tour. our driver was friend and informative! We highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Luigi provided us with a wonderful day cruising along the coast. He was very accommodating to our requests throughout the tour allowing us to swim and stop on the beach when we wanted. He was very informative about the sights and we felt very safe with him! We were staying in Praiano and found the pick up location easily. All of the communication was easy as Valeria was very organized and prompt with responses. Would highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Quite an interesting and informative tour of Revello and Amalfi. Our tour guide, Andrew, was very knowledgeable about the areas and easy to understand."
* A traveler said: "This was the most amazing tour I've every been on. Our guide, the scenery, everything was spectacular. Was disappointed we didn't go to Sorento because of traffic, but Possitano and Amalfi were unforgettable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Irpinia Wine Tour from Positano, Amalfi or Ravello with sommelier
- Walk, Cook & Eat of Amalfi Coast
- Sorrento Coast and Capri boat tour from Amalfi
- Amalfi Coast Private Boat Excursion from Positano, Praiano, Amalfi, Minori or Maiori
- Private Tour: Amalfi Valle delle Ferriere Nature Reserve Walking Tour
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Palermo
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia