Top Amalfi Coast Jet Boat Tours
78 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "This private tour is the best way to see Capri! We had the best day with our guide and we really made the most of our time on the island. There was a good balance between our guide telling us history, leaving us to have some free time and to take photos, and catering to our needs. We got lucky and got to go inside the Blue Grotto. We beat all the other boats there and even had our own dock where we were picked up. There was no wait. It is well worth the money and the overall tour experience was excellent. Our guide was professional and courteous. We had a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to the amalfi coast. Everything es it is described before. Cool skipper, nice boat, cold drinks, swimming etc. Really great experience, worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Organization 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour 👍🏻👍🏻 Excellent Guide 👍🏻👍🏻 Tour of the island 👍🏻👍🏻 So what else to say Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Best experience to discover Capri, ton swim and have fun... I would come back tomorrow if I could !!! Thanks to our lovely skipper Liberato who took time for everybody in the boat. It looks like a privacy tour with 10 people in this big boat ! Grazzie Mille ! Ciao"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni was the best tour guide. He took us to places that were absolutely beautiful and Showed us a lot of history he was funI and very Accommodating. I would recommend whatever he suggest for doing on a tour. And took us to the best restaurant on the Amalfi coast"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant boat, lovely captain, and the trip itself was fantastic. We were well taken care of and had lovely food and drinks. The tour itself was brilliant and the opportunity to go swimming and cool down was amazing! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely incredible experience. The staff was professional from start to finish. We saw all of the sights around Capri that would’ve been challenging to reach alone. We did pass by the blue grotto but did not stop to go in. I preferred it that way because I would not want to wait until the sun for hours. The tour made much better use of that time. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience would definitely recommend! Cooking demonstration was very interesting and a lot of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of the Amalfi coast! Roberto was a great captain and knew all the spots to stop all day long!!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a fantastic day in Capri with Michele. He made the trip interesting and stress free. We were able to see the island, spend time looking around the town, and he worked to get us to the blue grotto as quickly as possible once it opened so we didn’t have to wait in line for very long."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and beautiful boat tour. Extremely friendly staff and captain. His English was excellent and he shared some amazing stories about Capri. Stopped at lovely places to swim and got a nice simple lunch. Would definitely recommend this tour and it is really worth your money."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "Experienced, professional boat captain and Positano native, Ivan, made our trip unforgettable. Friendly, great with our son, and a great photographer too!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you to the captain and crew for looking after us, we had a great day and was well looked after, with plenty of relaxation. Would highly recommend and would love to do it again. Thank you again"
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour that we had during our stay in Italy! Enrique' was an excellent tour guide and very flexible. He is knowledgable about the region and made excellent lunch reservations and taxi reservations for us on Capri. He is the BEST!"
* A traveler said: "The private speed boat tour was worth every penny. The boat was clean and comfortable. We had 5 adults and a toddler. There were ample drinks for all of us. The captain, Giovanni, gave us a great tour with safety always in his mind. We were able to swim in the sea and stopped for lunch st a seaside restaurant (that cost was on us). The views from the boat were incredible. We had done lots of tours while in Italy and this one by far was the best!! Thank you for a relaxing and pleasurable day for my entire family."
* A traveler said: "Fabrizio was our boat captain. He was amazing! This was the highlight of our trip to Italy. We loved seeing the coast from the water. The boat was luxurious. We were served fruit and champagne. Stopped at a local place for lunch...so authentic. A truly magical experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Power Boats
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Punta del Capo
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Via Capo
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia