Top Amalfi Coast Archaeology Tours
158 results | All Amalfi Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gino, was very knowledgeable about the history of Pompeii and made the stories from that tragic period in time come alive. He had a wry sense of humor that kept us all engaged."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto and his driver were a blessing from GOD!! ROBERTO made sure every single person was well taken care of in every location and including lunch. I would take this tour again and re commend for all. A very full day 🙏❣🙏"
* A traveler said: "It is so powerful to see what nature can do, that people can't control everything. The site is large and you get a very clear idea of what it was like and how landscapes do change over time."
* A traveler said: "Great morning in Pompeii then afternoon jaunt to Vesuvius.Spent round 2 to 3 hours in each.One word of advice is to take some form of hat as you are out underneath the searing sun for long periods.When given the opportunity in the afternoon to climb Vesuvius,take it(providing you are fit enough)The views are amazing."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful tour. A must do. Tour guide Nino was the best. We had a mixed group of Italian couples and us from USA. Nino was fluent in English and made the tour a lot of fun. Wonderful tour!!! We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mario was the best guide who gave us the ultimate experience and our favourite day in Positano/Amalfi! Thank you so much, we will remember it🤩"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day on a great boat. Captain and Francesca were amazing. Loved the swimming spots and views of the Gulf. Positano was stunning. Great day on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Personable and attentive with enough detail for the time available. Provided insights that we would not have seen on our own as we walked the streets of Sorrento."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour! The guide was extremely knowledgeable and engaging. The bus to Pompeii was very comfortable as well. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful driver who explained everything to us. The scenery was stunning right from the start. Each village had its own character and the allocated time was most appropriate."
* A traveler said: "Day visit from sorrento to Capri incl. island boat tour. Collected promptly at hotel. Stunning island, visited port, capri & ana capri. The views from the gardens of Agustus were breathtaking. Our guide, Maria, was really helpful and conducted the tour in multiple languages in a warm and friendly manner. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Marco was very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We we were able to see everything we wanted and he provided interesting information and fun facts along the way! He also gave us suggestions of where to eat and how to make the most out of our time in these cities."
* A traveler said: "First rate! We had an amazing afternoon at Cantina de Vesuvius!! The vineyard tour was fun and informative, the wine was good and lunch was delicious. The Pompeii tour was fun- I would love to have had more time to explore. An overall great afternoon :) Thank you for a memorable afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Hugo, our Pompei you guide, was extremely informative, patient with my photos, tailored the tour for us, and exceptionally personable with quick jokes. Salvatore, our driver, was a quiet, genuinely pleasant man with an easy smile. We enjoyed their company immensely and would recommend both to anyone and everyone."
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time and made so interesting by our wonderful guide. A must see if you want to see the history we have all heard about. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Amazing learning experience about real life on the Sorrento Peninsula. Truly a family business living in what they grow and raise; nothing is wasted. Beautiful views and exceptional home cooking. Not to be missed if you want a glimpse into Italian family farm life."
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant trip and the guides on the boat were fabulous. They spoke perfect English & kept us informed about everything in a really fun way. Lunch & drinks on board an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Great service,came early,very courteous,informed us of some great views and sites as we passed,very comfortable ride,would highly recommend ."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for grate experience. Now I“ll try to do pizza in home for friends. Strong recommendation."
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amalfi Boat Tour With Positano Visit Fd - From Sorrento
- Full-Day Private Amalfi Coast Tour from Sorrento
- Pompeii Ruins & Wine Tasting with Lunch on Vesuvius with Private Transfer
- Capri & Blue Grotto Boat Trip-Prime Experience with max. 8 guests from Sorrento
- Capri and Blue Grotto Day Tour from Naples or Sorrento
- Sorrento Foundation (Fondazione Sorrento)
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Tasso Theater (Teatro Tasso)
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Paper Museum (Museo della Carta)
- Li Galli (Sirenuse)
- Via Capo
- Coral Museum (Museo del Corallo)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Mt. Faito (Monte Faito)
- Villa Cimbrone Gardens
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Amalfi Cathedral (Cattedrale di Sant'Andrea)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Punta del Capo
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta)
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Central Croatia