Top Alsace Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 Alsace Kid-Friendly | All Alsace Tours
Travel through Colmar on a self-balancing electric scooter, which allows you to cover much more ground than you would on foot. Listen to your guide's commentary on the city's history, culture, and architecture as you scoot around. All instruction is provided so even beginners can participate.
The Toy Museum in Colmar has an eclectic collection of toys, games, and memorabilia dating from the 19th century to modern day, all housed in a historic cinema. This admission ticket lets you skip the ticket queues and head straight inside, where you can spend as long as you like exploring the interactive displays and visiting the temporary exhibitions.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Alsace are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Alsace are good for avoiding crowds?
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- Grande Île
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Colmar Old Town (Vieux Colmar)
- Rohan Palace (Palais Rohan)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Orangerie Park (Parc de l'Orangerie)
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
- Alsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien)
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- Place Gutenberg
Things to do near Alsace
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Baden-Württemberg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Stuttgart
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Bern
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Rhine River
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes