Little Prince Park (Parc du Petit Prince)
A day pass for the Little Prince Park offers full and unlimited access to the 36 rides and attractions. Highlights include two large hot air balloons, an “aerobar” where you can enjoy a drink 492 feet (150 meters) in the air, a trampoline park, and a rollercoaster. There is also a small animal farm, a butterfly garden, a 3D movie theater, and a variety of characters from the Little Prince.
Things to Know Before You Go
Tickets include access to the hot air balloons, rides, and other attractions; there is an additional charge for VR games.
Family passes to the park are available, and you can purchase a combination ticket to the park and the Alsace Ecomuseum. Discounted tickets are offered with the Mulhouse City Pass.
There are several restaurants, food kiosks, gift shops, and picnic areas in the park.
The park is ideal for families, with activities suitable for everyone from toddlers to teenagers, though most rides are designed for children. Some rides have height restrictions.
The park is accessible for wheelchairs and strollers, but not all of the attractions are suitable for those with limited mobility.
How to Get There
The park is located just south of Ungersheim, in southern Alsace. On weekends and school holidays from May and August, there are regular shuttle buses from Ungersheim Central Station to the park. On other days you will need to drive; there is free parking on-site.
When to Get There
The Little Prince Park is open daily in July and August and on weekends and school holidays in the spring and fall; opening hours vary, so check the schedule before visiting.
Family attractions in the Alsace
The Alsace region has a number of fun attractions for families. Combine a visit to the Little Prince Park with a trip to the nearby Alsace Ecomuseum—a traditional Alsatian village where you can discover the handicrafts and customs of the region—or an afternoon at the Zoological and Botanical Garden of Mulhouse, home to monkeys, tigers, and lions, polar bears, and arctic foxes.
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Flanders
- Colmar Old Town (Vieux Colmar)
- Little Venice (Petite Venise)
- Old Customs House (Koïfhus)
- Pfister House (Maison Pfister)
- St. Martin's Church (Eglise St-Martin)
- Unterlinden Museum (Musee Unterlinden)
- Toy Museum of Colmar (Musée du Jouet Colmar)
- Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg
- Fort of Mutzig (Feste Kaiser Wilhelm II)
- Vauban Dam (Barrage Vauban)
- Strasbourg Covered Bridges (Ponts Couverts)
- St. Thomas Church (Eglise St. Thomas)
- Tanners House (Maison des Tanneurs)
- Alsatian Museum (Musée Alsacien)
- La Petite France