Top Albuquerque Travel & Transportation Services
15 results | All Albuquerque Tours
* A traveler said: "I couldn't believe I wasn't scared out of my mind. But it was so quiet and calming at times. The views were awesome. Anthony and Jared were an awesome professional team and I felt very safe in their competent hands."
* A traveler said: "Incredible view and weather. Did not need to wear a jacket because the fire was HOT‼️ I’d recommend wearing a t-shirt. The landing was very smooth. I had no fear. And the champagne toast was my favorite part."
* A traveler said: "We ended up not taking our originally scheduled ride because of weather cancellations (twice). Rainbow Ryders was very diligent about informing us about the cancellations in advance, and always gave us the option to get a refund or to rebook. Fortunately, we were able to rebook for our last morning in ABQ--so we ended up doing a sunrise ride, and we highly recommend it! After a briefing at the office, we took a van out to the field where we launched. Our pilot gave us very good explanations along the way, and pointed out spots to see. With perfect vertical control of the balloon he guided us to interesting areas (the Bosque, with excellent views of wetlands, downtown ABQ, and finally the field where we landed). We then took the van back to the office for the celebratory champagne toast (it was too cold to do this at the field). This was an excellent bucket-list adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. I wish we did this the first day in Albuquerque. Lots of history. Our guide was so knowledgeable and a wonderful storyteller."
* A traveler said: "Staff was very friendly and helpful. Had a great time! Staff was knowledgeable about turquoise. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Craig, was a wealth of knowledge! You can tell he really enjoys the history of the area and liked sharing. He interacted well with adults and kids!! The walk was 3hrs long but not strenuous."
* A traveler said: "The tour was super informative and a must for Breaking Bad fans! It was awesome to see so many filming locations… and Luigi had a story about each stop!"
* A traveler said: "Although the Southwest flight into ABQ was due to arrive at midnight and was delayed by half an hour, I called and texted Chieftan a few times, and they were able to send a driver, Jonathan, to pick up within 15 minutes. Jonathan was a wonderful driver!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunrise
- Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Ride at Sunset
- The Ghost Tour of Old Town - New Mexico's oldest Ghost Walk - Since 2001
- PRIVATE History, Legends and Lore Guided Old Town Stroll - 10am or 2pm
- ABQ NM Film locations Tour, tour your favorite movies/shows filmed in ABQ
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona