Old Town Albuquerque Tours and Activities
This historic section of Albuquerque sits at the heart of town, its Pueblo-style patios beckoning to be explored. What was once a simple grassy plaza has expanded into more than 150 unique shops, restaurants, and galleries. Many feature authentic crafts produced by local Native American tribes.
With original adobe buildings and Spanish colonial architecture, the area is undeniably beautiful and rich in Southwestern culture. Grounded in history (it was first settled by Spanish settlers in 1706,) there are also five museums in this part of town which tell the city’s story. The main plaza is centered around the San Felipe de Neri, an old church that has remained since 1793. You can plan your day around specific sights, or explore the brick paths and alleys that lead through the historic area. When in need of a break, you’ll find open-air patios and gardens dotted with intricate iron benches that are perfect for relaxing in the shade.
Tours and Activities to Experience Old Town Albuquerque
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Hot Air Balloon Flight with an after-flight celebration!
- The Ghost Tour of Old Town - New Mexico's oldest Ghost Walk - Since 2001
- 12pm - Public High Noon History, Legends & Lore Tour - Guided Old Town Stroll
- Guided Bicycle Nature Tour of Albuquerque - Daily
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Denver
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona