Top Alberta Private and Luxury
31 results | All Alberta Tours
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "A spécial THANKS ro Colby Who Washington operating the Caribou glacier rider ! Vers entertaining and informative !"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience , staff were wonderful, unfortunately it was raining and cloudy the day we had booked, but my grandson had a blast playing in the fresh fallen snow!"
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful cruise on Maligne Lake! Our tour guide Liam was fantastic! Spirit Lake was extremely beautiful to see in person. I would not change a thing."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "The explorer tour was quite challenging with the mixture of crawling and climbing, but the experience is something else. The guide we had Sara was awesome, really knowledge, friendly, and she let us travel at our own pace. I highly recommend for people who are moderately active to take part"
* A traveler said: "Amazing food and drink pairings at four great locations. Great discussion and information on local restaurants as well as the history of Jasper."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joey was exceptional, polite, attentive, patient, and a great guy. Excellent experience would definitely recommend. Thank you Joey."
* A traveler said: "Your tours have yet to disappoint. The wife and I had a great time. Everything was delivered as promised. Our tour guide Norm was entertaining, and informative. He made the drive to and from almost as enjoyable as the snowshoeing. He catered to the various skill levels in our small group so everyone proceeded at a pace appropriate with their comfort level. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended! Our guide, Rahul was the best. Personable, knowledgeable, and flexible. We did an all day private tour of the Banff National Park. Highlights were the gondola up to the top of Sulphur Mountain, which included a nice hike to the top, lunch on the top, spectacular views, and then off to Lake Louise to walk on the frozen lake, view the ice cravings and walk around inside the Fairmont Hotel. Also he included stopping in Banff, beautiful town, and also wanted us to see a smaller town, whicwhich was also beautiful called Canmore. Pickup was at 7AM and we arrived back at our hotel in Calgary at 6pm. What a wonderful dat/experience"
* A traveler said: "My Sister and I left on Sept 8th and returned September 11th. The weather was beautiful, sunny and warm. From the start I got an excellent horse named Norquay - he was strong, smart and like the mountain he was named after. The group I was with was very inviting and friendly. Katie was our guide - she was friendly and personable. She shared many great stories and educated us on the back country, the horses and the lodges. She made us all feel well looked after. The food on the trail and at the lodges was delicious and plentiful. The cooks and lodge keepers - Grace and Dakota were lovely to all of us and very talented in preparing our meals. The behind the scenes packers Matt-ais and Josh were great at their jobs and great to talk with. The scenery we saw every second was breathtaking. As I would take one picture within moments there was another one to take just as lovely. It was so peaceful to be immersed in such a beautiful place. Pictures were great but seeing it in person was so much more than I can describe. It was well worth the money ... so glad to have chosen Banff Trail Riders. Excellent time every second."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Heritage Park
- Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden
- Columbia Icefield
- Jasper SkyTram
- Bow River
- Glenbow Museum
- Lake Minnewanka
- TELUS Spark
- Calaway Park
- Johnston Canyon
- Calgary Tower
- Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology
- Spirit Island
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Mount Robson Provincial Park and Protected Area
- Banff Gondola
- Spiral Tunnels
- Victoria Glacier
- Heritage Park Historical Village
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Fort Collins
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico