Top Aix-en-Provence Private and Luxury
32 results | All Aix-en-Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "Remy was an excellent guide. Very knowlegible and with a good sense of humor. The scenery was superb, and the trip did not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I spent a wonderful day with our local guide, Remy. We stayed in Provence for a week, and this was the highlight of our trip. Remy was friendly, knowledgeable, and prioritized our safety and comfort. At the first winery, we had great luck to see the grapes being harvested and crushed. The wine tastings were informative and the rosés in particular were of high quality. Lunch was on our own in Aix-en-Provence, but Remy had plenty of suggestions. In the afternoon, we toured the dreamy Luberon villages, with plenty of time to stop and explore. Our guide had lots of tips for the best sights, routes, and pictures in each village. He also did extra photo stops so we could capture the beauty of the region. On the ride home, Remy answered the group's questions about the best places to eat and shop in Aix-en-Provence. We took his advice over the next few days and every place he suggested was a hit. I'm American and have gone on a number of tours in Champagne, Tuscany, Napa, etc., but this was really a stand-out experience. Not to be missed and worth every euro."
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Well thought out, informative and thoroughly entertaining. Richard was a joy to listen to. Excellent"
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great wine tour on a beautiful day. Our tour guide Stephen was very wine and region knowledgeable. Got us to both wineries safely, and was generous with the number of wine tastings."
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoable day of touring for our two families (group of 10, including children ages 15, 15, 13, 9, 9, and 8). Romain put together a great itenerary which was enjoyed by our entire group. He has a passion for Southern France and is a gifted tour guide. Highly recommend him to all!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon