Top Aix-en-Provence Day Trips
46 results | All Aix-en-Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "Remy was an excellent guide. Very knowlegible and with a good sense of humor. The scenery was superb, and the trip did not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "The guide Giam was very good, very informative and humorous. We did the whole day tour so it was full on but great"
* A traveler said: "Richard was a wonderful guide. He was super knowledgeable about all things Aix and throughout our walking tour gave us a thorough history of Aix and the region. It was great that the 2 hour tour was early in the day while the town is still quiet. I loved the small group (4) and would highly recommend Richard’s walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "Great day and a wonderful guide through beautiful Provence. Melanie was a knowledgeable tour guide and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day and the drive through the towns was fantastic! All the towns are soon beautiful!! And Celine was very nice!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour! The guide Stefan was absolutely perfect! Took us to 3 vineyards in Bandol & Cassis. We started a beautiful vineyard in Bandol with the best tasting wines. Then he took us to a nice area in Cassis to get lunch and a beautiful overlook that had the best view in all of Cassis. Loved the entire experience."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and kept the 5 of us entertained. The views of the villages were amazing and we had great fun wandering around them as well. Certainly a very easy way to get to see Provence and certainly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Because others expected did not show up, we had a private tour with Alex. NICE! He gave us lots of good information, answered lots of questions, and was in very good spirits despite the extreme afternoon heat. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Remi was brilliant! He was extremely knowledgeable, good fun and so helpful. His service was so great we booked him for another day!"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoable day of touring for our two families (group of 10, including children ages 15, 15, 13, 9, 9, and 8). Romain put together a great itenerary which was enjoyed by our entire group. He has a passion for Southern France and is a gifted tour guide. Highly recommend him to all!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon