Top Aegean Coast Walking Tours
167 results | All Aegean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Very helpful. Fatima explained everything quite well. We didn’t feel rushed as she let us take our time. We were glad that we didn’t have to go to the leather store.Even going to the carpet factory was pleasant as the salespeople weren’t pushy and understanding if you didn’t want to buy. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ozgur was amazing. He was very knowledgeable and spent a little more time with us going over the House of Mary. He told fascinating stories about Ephesus. I would highly recommend his tour."
* A traveler said: "Ali was a very knowledgeable and kind guide, who tried to meet all of our needs. We had an amazing time in Pamukkale."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day! Emre was a fabulous tour guide! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Rabia was a wonderful guide to Pamukkale and Ephesus. Highly recommended. Very informative and transfers worked well."
* A traveler said: "Emray was a fabulous guide! We was very friendly, knowledgable and spoke English well. This tour was my favorite of our trip! We even asked if we were interested in going to lunch at a local family owned carpet factory. There was no pressure at all. The food was great and we got to see every step in how they make handmade carpets."
* A traveler said: "Lovely trip. Everything was coordinated very well - took away all the stress of trying to decide where to go and how to get there. All the tour guides and drivers were kind and knowledgeable. Great communication about when pickup would be each day. Nice to stay 2 nights in each place instead of changing hotels every day."
* A traveler said: "Turkey was an amazing place to visit. This tour made it even better. The tour guides, hotel staff were all exceptional, I highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed getting to know Izmir through Elcin, a fantastic local guide who shared her knowledge of the town she has grown up in. The food was delicious. She knew all of the local spots to try the cuisine. There would have been no way for me to experience the local culture without Elcin!! I highly recommend this tour - come hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a memorable day with our private tour of Pamukkale. Our guide, Halit, was wonderful. Not only he provided us with a great deal of useful information, but he was warm, friendly, and funny. The drive from Izmir to Pamukkale is a long one, but Halit made it memorable. The vehicle was extremely comfortable and very clean. I absolutely recommend this tour, this company and Halit."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic and breathtaking video of the ruins of ancient Ephesus. Exceptionally knowledgeable guide did a wonderful present that makes you want to jump on an airplane and visit Turkey."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Aqua Fantasy Aquapark
- Isa Bey Mosque (Isa Bey Camii)
- Temple of Artemis (Artemision)
- Izmir Archaeology Museum (Izmir Arkeoloji Muzesi)
- Basilica of St. John
- Temple of Domitian (Temple of the Sebastoi)
- Agora Open Air Museum (Izmir Agora)
- Library of Celsus
- Temple of Hadrian at Ephesus
- Public Latrine at Ephesus
- Izmir Clock Tower (Izmir Saat Kulesi)
- Boz Mountains (Bozdag)
- Church of St. Polycarp
- Bergama Asklepion (Pergamon Asclepeion)
- Cave of the Seven Sleepers
- Fountain of Trajan
- Konak Square (Konak Meydani)
- Baths of Varius
- Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia