Top Aegean Coast Historical Tours
358 results | All Aegean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour! Van was sparkling clean, driver was super friendly, polite and drove safely. Our tour guide Zeynep was amazing! She was a master of her craft, had the heart to guide, and was genuinely a friendly person. I would recommend this tour to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very competent tour guide which helped explain the history of the area. We saw amazing ruins and realized how advanced the ancient people and city was. We found Western Turkey to be a beautiful country with lovely people. We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch and experience Turkish coffee and the history of their rug making."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "My parents were very happy with this tour and Begum was the best possible tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! A++ experience! Our guide, Gonca, was extremely knowledgeable, very accomodating, and personable. We would request her again. The tour was well organized and with Gonca's explanations we were very satisfied with the entire day. Our family is still talking about it a year later!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and guide. Very personalized experience. Well worth the price. Professional. Great value."
* A traveler said: "Cagri was a very nice tour guide. Very knowledgeable and kind. We really enjoyed this tour. Pick up was perfect and the van very comfortable. Hierapolis and Pamukkale are breathtaking. The lunch we were offered was very nice too."
* A traveler said: "We loved it! Our guide Aysegul is a professional archeologist and a historian. Aysegul was extremely knowledgable not only about Ephesus, but about the whole Anatolia region and the antique world. We highly recommend visiting the terrace houses in Ephesus and the local museum (see the bust of Marcus Aurelius!). Thanks again, we hope to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "While our cruise ship was docked in Kusadasi, Turkey, we had a private tour of Ephesus, the home of the Virgin Mary and several other sites in the area. Our guide was Aysa, who was very knowledgeable about the area and was very friendly. It was so helpful to have Aysa walking right next to us thru the crowded Ephesus area and explaining the various sites. This was much easier than being in a large group and trying to keep track of the guide. We also visited the ruins of the Temple of Artemis and the church of St John, and visited a mosque. We had a typical Turkish lunch at an outdoor restaurant and visited the Ephesus Museum in Selcuk before going back to the ship. It was a great full-day excursion with a great guide. We highly recommend this especially with Aysa."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "The Tour guide spoke good English , was at the port on time and very professional . Would highly recommend it . The only thing is the a/c on the bus was not working well ."
* A traveler said: "We loved our guide! Aris was wonderful. we went though the ruins and learned a ton. he took us to a pottery shop and watched them make the pottery nd a rug store where we learned how they make the rugs. a great day and a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Picked up right outside my hotel ,excellent tour guide ,funny and excellent atmosphere ,great group of people on the tour bus ,stopped for buffet style lunch on the way ,shown in a shop how marble is made into ornaments and then drove to pamukkale ,amazing sight to see,well worth the long drive"
* A traveler said: "The guide was good as was the timings. Local operator changed timing from 07.30 to 06.30 resulting in our missing breakfast and schedule tiring after a jet lagged travel from India. No coordination between Viator and Fez Travels. Shall never book on Viator."
* A traveler said: "Isik our guide was amazing and Hassan was a wonderful and considerate driver. I would highly recommend both of them and the six knowledge of history in the states it was considerable and she made the experience phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "The pick up at hotel was on time. Had a pleasant day tour. The guide excellent with a wide knowledge of Ephesus history. A must to do tour highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing, she took the time to explain the sites and was very friendly and accommodating. Tour was provided in a very comfortable van and the bus driver allowed us to stop for pictures. The food was absolutely excellent and she even offered to show us a carpet presentation, which was worth it! I highly recommend this tour!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baths of Varius
- Izmir Clock Tower (Izmir Saat Kulesi)
- Izmir Archaeology Museum (Izmir Arkeoloji Muzesi)
- Fountain of Trajan
- Bergama Asklepion (Pergamon Asclepeion)
- Boz Mountains (Bozdag)
- Library of Celsus
- Konak Square (Konak Meydani)
- Ephesus Terrace Houses
- Church of St. Polycarp
- Cave of the Seven Sleepers
- Isa Bey Mosque (Isa Bey Camii)
- Temple of Domitian (Temple of the Sebastoi)
- Temple of Artemis (Artemision)
- Public Latrine at Ephesus
- Agora Open Air Museum (Izmir Agora)
- Basilica of St. John
- Aqua Fantasy Aquapark
- Temple of Hadrian at Ephesus
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia