Top Aegean Coast Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Aegean Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
"A Unique Exhibition " that you can only attend in Rhapsodos Mozaik. The myth of the Trojan war has survived with spoken-words, written words, and images. And it has impact generations and continues to be impacted. With this knowledge, I dreamed of bringing together spoken words, written words, and images together in one place and at the same time. So, I tell the myth of the Trojan War through the 43 mosaic portraits which I made according to the texts I selected from epics and tragedies. It is hard to explain what I do, you should see.
We’ll most shooting in tiny and historical streets of Foca. We'll meet in Marsilya Square and than we will go to old streets of Eski Foca near to seaside and finally we will visit castle and shoot in there. However, we could do a slightly different version of this shooting, depending on the weather and ability of the group. Total shooting will be around 45-60 min. And 60 photos to be shared by Google Drive
If you are around ALACATI & Cesme, How about taking your PROFESSIONAL HOLIDAY PHOTOS? Alacati offers an iDEAL location for photography with its Historical & Narrow streets and traditional Aegean houses. If you are ready it is time to photo shooting in Alacati with different outfits, accesories, even ballons or flowers. We offer "PRIVATE" and "OPTIONAL" service in Alacati. You choose location, duration, time and amount of photos. Upon your request, we can also shoot on the "Amazing BEACHES", "WINDMILLS" or in "CESME". We can also shoot you in your Hotel or hotel room. Photo concept will be your choice... Photoshooting Fee is not per person, but for groups of up to two people.
Vinyasa Yoga The correct transitions between asanas, by synchronizing the breath and movement, and focusing in the flow, form the basis of Vinyasa Yoga. Movement flow throughout the course is kept smooth and continuous by instructors. It has high effort course content that can be preferred by those who want to strengthen their muscles and discipline their bodies with a certain speed and flow. Course content: Breathing exercise, warm-up, vinyasa flow, relaxation and meditation
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in Aegean Coast?
The best Classes & Workshops in Aegean Coast according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in Aegean Coast are taking additional safety precautions?
These Aegean Coast experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in Aegean Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Aegean Coast may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Izmir Clock Tower (Izmir Saat Kulesi) Tours & Tickets
- Public Latrine at Ephesus Tours & Tickets
- Boz Mountains (Bozdag) Tours & Tickets
- Cave of the Seven Sleepers Tours & Tickets
- Aqua Fantasy Aquapark Tours & Tickets
- Church of St. Polycarp Tours & Tickets
- Basilica of St. John Tours & Tickets
- Izmir Archaeology Museum (Izmir Arkeoloji Muzesi) Tours & Tickets
- Fountain of Trajan Tours & Tickets
- Agora Open Air Museum (Izmir Agora) Tours & Tickets
- Konak Square (Konak Meydani) Tours & Tickets
- Temple of Artemis (Artemision) Tours & Tickets
- Bergama Asklepion (Pergamon Asclepeion) Tours & Tickets
- Baths of Varius Tours & Tickets
- Ephesus Terrace Houses Tours & Tickets
- Isa Bey Mosque (Isa Bey Camii) Tours & Tickets
- Temple of Hadrian at Ephesus Tours & Tickets
- Library of Celsus Tours & Tickets
- Temple of Domitian (Temple of the Sebastoi) Tours & Tickets
- Sirince Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast