* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable, friendly staff, would go again, smooth landing, recommended for people to go, early start is not that bad."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was simply amazing. We learned so much about this area, saw beautiful wildlife and enjoyed great food!"
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time thank you & was a beautiful fine day. Good tour chats on mangroves. Awesome photo opportunity in the creeks with reflections on the water. Seen dolphins herding fish too."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise and crew. great chocolate from Melba's. Knowledgeable coach driver/tour guide. great variable scenery"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Really enjoyed reading the stories of individual prisoners on the cell walls! Lots of interesting facts and there’s no doubt it’s a legitimately spooky site… with last night’s wet and windy weather it was the perfect atmosphere 👌🏼 Would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Malinda our tour guide was a 10 out of 10. She went above and beyond. The stories and history at each stop had us intrigued and hanging on each word. A lovely guide and stellar trip. Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Russell our guide was full of knowledge. Pace was great, not rushed, food lovely and the wineries had great selections for tasting"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "My sister and myself absolutely loved this bike tour. The friendly guide, made the tour even better with the knowledge he shared at the wildlife park, and at the old historical buildings. Amazing senery, people and coffee! Would definitely do it again, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. I couldn’t recommend it more highly. I’d give it 6 stars if I could. Alistair (our guide) was informative, funny, caring and looked after us all the way through. If you only have time for one tour in Adelaide, pick this one! Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "We live in Adelaide and wanted to experience out of the way boutique vineyards and wineries that were pushing the envelope to producing small batch quality wines. Matthew our guide arranged to take us to four family wineries that allowed us to experience the highs and lows of producing high quality wines that the multinational wine makers focused only on profits. Matthew’s knowledge of the region the winemakers and the process of wine making provided an exceptional understanding with layman terms to technical wine making challenges. This is a one of a kind experience. Matthew looked after everything from wine tasting charges when they applied to lunch to transport. Whether you live in Adelaide or are visiting the Barossa if you don’t do this tour you haven’t experienced the best."
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "A very interesting & informative tour well worth the small cost of $25. High light was the old iconic score board it is amazing to see it is fully functional. Our guide knew his facts & made the journey more relevant with his knowledge of the history of the oval"
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful! I would highly recommend it! But booking with Viator I do not. The communication is poor, the company did not have my booking and lucky for us they had room for us."
* A traveler said: "Paul was an amazing host he was very knowledgeable and made our day. Will definitely ask for Paul next time."
* A traveler said: "The walking tour around the Square was really interesting. Graeme is a wealth of knowledge of all buildings and monuments. It was a relaxed pace and very enjoyable. I would recommend this 2 hour tour to friends and family."
Frequently Asked Questions
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Parliament House
- Adelaide Central Market
- Glenelg Tram
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Migration Museum
- Cockle Train
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Henley Beach
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- South Australian Museum
- Light's Vision
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Murray River
- Adelaide Gaol
- Adelaide Oval
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Kangaroo Island
- Adelaide Zoo
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- McLaren Vale
- Mt. Lofty
- River Torrens Linear Park Trail
- Victor Harbor
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island