Top Abu Dhabi Art & Culture
125 results | All Abu Dhabi Tours
* A traveler said: "We were staying in Abu Dhabi and decided to take a day trip to Dubai, and it was great!! considering how intensely hot it was all passengers were comfortable and the tour was informative."
* A traveler said: "My Tour was very nice. My guide ensured that I saw the highlights of Abu Dhabi and was very courteous! Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour with our knowledgable, pleasant and easy going guide Muhammad Imran Khan. We had plenty of time to explore all the attractions visited, like the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the view from 300 metres in the Etihad towers, the Corniche and the Presidential Palace (with music corps). We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Sheikh Zayed Mosque & the date market were my highlights. We were also treated to an exhibition of pre (like alexander the great) and Islamic coins on entrance to the Mosque. The heritage village gave a nice insight into life before oil was found (in 1958 if I remember correctly). The museum at the heritage village was cool."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, got to see both old and new Dubai and learn a lot about the city (and UAE in general). Kanhaiya was a great guide - I recommend him!"
* A traveler said: "We spend morning in the desert and Imran did everything to make us happy. Nice adventure and I recommended to everyone. Thanks again for everything. Love from Belgium"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing adventure with Jesus our incredibly informative and friendly skipper. Honesty has been the highlight of our trip so far and highly recommend going on the YIB tours especially if you get Jesus as your skipper!! So much fun - only recommendation is asking them to ping location via WhatsApp"
* A traveler said: "Ebrahim was the most amazing tour guide. Being able to tour these places with a local makes the experience so much better. At every location that we stopped he took the time to make it the best experience for us. Everything was breathtaking and he really takes care of you through out the entire journey. I would 100% recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The atmosphere, views and food (quality and amount) were terrific. Very happy with the value for money"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable and well organised tour showing the highlights of Abu Dhabi. The Mosque was stunning, we would have preferred a little more time at the Heritage Village and less time at Ferrari World only negative Informative commentary on the coach. Pick up on time at Cruise port Good tour great value for money"
* A traveler said: "A Must see tour, guide/driver very good & patience as parking was an issue due to it being a Friday but made the trip very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our hotel, brought to the camel farm for pictures. The same SUVs took us on an amazing sand dunes ride. We were brought to a stop over where we were able to rent ATVs and ride the sand dunes on our own. After this we were brought to the place where we had BBQ. There was a henna tattoo artist available there, falcon for pictures, belly dancer, Egyptian dancer, and hookah smoking. The food was amazing, the whole experience was worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Shakeel was very knowledgable, pleasant and easy going. He gave us plenty of time to take in the atmosphere of the attractions. A lunch break of atleast 15 mins should be included about 12ish at the palace would be great."
* A traveler said: "Top-notch tour guide and tour. Camel farm was fun and educational. Dune bashing was exhilirating. Food was good, entertainment terrific. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do ,full day out brilliant guide ,lovely buffet lunch .stops for tea or coffee on way and back ,mountain views incredible"
* A traveler said: "Lovely routes with modern busses. The information is clear and in 8 languages. The timetable is every 20 minutes. Of you arrivé on a cruiseschip, Big Bus provider a shuttle bus to the start of the route"
* A traveler said: "It was fun to explore the desert safari tour. Staff was great, food was excellent and the weather was pleasant. Over all 5 star."
* A traveler said: "Very well prepared excursion. We had an amazing ride in the desert with a very skilled driver (Faisal Maly). My family loved the dance, the camel ride and the henna tattoo. Be face to face with a falcon on my arm was also an unbelievable experience. This excursion is something you must do!"
* A traveler said: "A truly brilliant experience, and a highlight of my time in Abu Dhabi. A big thank you to Nizam for leading such a special afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Our guide( Najil) is a great person. Very pacient, friendly and amazing tour guide."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was excellent knowledgeable and very nice he showed me the best sites of Abu Dhabi if you want an overview of the city please hire this service"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Maharashtra